#ONPARWITHREMAX COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is RE/MAX of Southern Africa (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all Residents of South Africa. We cannot be held responsible for courier costs if YuppieChef does not deliver to the winner’s place of residence. Entrants need to be above the age of 18 years. No RE/MAX employees, consultants or affiliates may enter. No fake pages/profiles or entries by bots will be considered as entries into the competition.
3. To enter the #ONPARWITHREMAX competition, you must:
• Guess the correct number of golf tees OR golf balls
• Use the hashtag #ONPARWITHREMAX
• Tag two friends in the comments (Instagram & Facebook)
• Follow / Like the RE/MAX SA social page on which the entrant saw the post
• For a bonus entry on Instagram, entrants can share the post to their story and tag their RE/MAX agent.
• Posts will appear on Facebook and Instagram. Prizes will be distributed to one winner per platform.
• Consumers can only win once and can enter on ONLY ONE platform for ONLY ONE post (either guess the golf tees OR guess the golf balls). If the consumer enters on different social media platforms, the promoter will only consider the entries made on the first social media platform. The prize is one YuppieChef Online voucher to the value of either R500. Prizes are allocated and distributed randomly by the Promoter to those who have accurately entered during the timeline of the competition. There are a total of 4 vouchers up for grabs.
4. Winners will be selected by the promoter or a person appointed by the promoter and the prizes will be awarded to the winners of the competition. The selected winners names may be featured on RE/MAX of Southern Africa social media pages. By entering, participants agree to their names being shared with no right to claim usage costs or fees.
5. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will receive their vouchers via email and will be contacted on the email address they provide.
7. The prize is not transferable, and all winners will have to claim their prize within the expiry date of the voucher. The promoter takes no responsibility for winners who fail to claim the prize.
8. All risks in the prizes pass to the winner upon notification of having won a prize.
9. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
10. All prizes which are won are carried by the supplier thereof and not by the Promoter who finds the purchase of the prizes but is not the supplier thereof and the Promoter makes no warranties, whether explicit or implied with respect to the prizes.
11. YuppieChef Online delivers in South Africa ONLY and does not deliver internationally. Should you be a resident of Namibia, Botswana, Angola, Swaziland or Mauritius, you will take full responsibility to arrange for your YuppieChef Online purchase to be delivered to you and will be liable for any additional costs (e.g. courier charges, admin fees, etc.) involved in arranging for your YuppieChef Online purchase to be delivered to you across the South African border.
12. YuppieChef Online Gift Vouchers are subject to their Standard Terms & Conditions which can be found here: https://www.yuppiechef.com/help.htm?action=article&id=119&name=Voucher-Terms-amp-Conditions
13. Please note that YuppieChef Online is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or unauthorised distribution of a Gift Voucher, after YuppieChef Online has delivered the Gift Voucher to you, or the email address nominated by you.
14. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YuppieChef Online.
15. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
17. You might be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities.
18. Your personal data made available in your entry post/comment will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. The Promoter will keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. The Promoter will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third-parties to use your personal information.
19. All entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
21. This Competition is in no way organised, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media forum. Entrants understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social media forum. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition can be directed to the Promoter via the Consumer Advisory Service and not to Facebook or any other social media forum.
22. A copy of these rules can be viewed on www.remax.co.za/ask-remax.