Send to a friend


15 Bedroom Apartment / Flat For Sale in Polokwane Central

R7 500 000

Bedroom icon 15 15 1586m2
Print icon Download PDF

15 Bedroom Apartment / Flat For Sale in Polokwane Central

15 Bedrooms Complex for sale in Pietersburg Central

Bedroom icon 15 15 1586m2

15 Bedroom Apartment / Flat For Sale in Polokwane Central

15 Bedrooms Complex for sale in Pietersburg Central

R7 500 000

Monthly Bond Payment: R

change currency

Bond calculator

  • ZAR
  • BWP
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • NAD
  • NZD
  • AUD
  • USD
  • ZWL
  • ZMW
  • MUR
15 Bedroom icon 15 1586m2

Features

  • Parking 10
  • Fence

Description

Have you ever dreamt of owning your own Complex? Because with this great fully tenanted investment opportunity, you can turn that Dream into Reality!

The property consists of 12 Bachelor flats that retain a healthy monthly income of R 3 450.00 per month per unit, 1 Single bedroom unit generating R 3 550.00 per month, and a 2 Bedroom unit generating R 5 500.00 per month.

The total monthly income adds up to about R 50 450.00 per month and R 605 400.00 Per year!

Calculated to a Liquid Return on investment of 7.9% + the average Capital Growth Rate of 5%, this property gives you a Total Return on Investment of 12.9% in the first year of owning it!

We commit ourselves to:

*Truthful and honest advice

*Professional attitude, assessment, and understanding of your needs.

*Confidentiality and protection of your interest

*Negotiate the best possible agreement.

No one sells more property than us, so make the smart choice now.

Pre-qualified or cash buyers will be given preference.

If this property does not suit your needs or taste, please give me a call so that we can discuss and find your dream home or next investment!!!

Please also click on the logo to your right to see all properties available by us

JJ.B.

R.C.

Monthly Costs

Calculated over 20 years at % with no deposit.

Bond Payments R

Property Details

Web Ref RXEG-7683
Property Type Apartment / Flat
Erf Size 1586m2
Bedrooms 15
Bathrooms 15

Contact Agent

Agent profile picture

Phillip Schoeman

Broker/Owner

RE/MAX Northland Realty (Polokwane)

Show email

Show number

Show number

Book a viewing
MessageCall backWhatsapp

Book a viewing

Enquiry about property Ref:RXEG-7683

R7 500 000

Monthly Bond Payment: R

currency bond calculator
  • ZAR
  • BWP
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • NAD
  • NZD
  • AUD
  • USD
  • ZWL
  • ZMW
  • MUR

Contact Agent

Agent profile picture

Phillip Schoeman

Broker/Owner

RE/MAX Northland Realty (Polokwane)

MessageCall me back Whatsapp
Book a viewing

Contact Phillip Schoeman

Agent profile picture

Phillip Schoeman

Broker/Owner


RE/MAX Northland Realty (Polokwane)

Show number

Show number

Enquiry about property Ref:RXEG-7683