RE/MAX, RUGBY & REWARDS
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
How it works:
- Get the Superbru app (Android: www.superbru.com/get-android-app | iOS: www.superbru.com/get-ios-app | Web: https://www.superbru.com/worldcup_predictor/pool.php?p=12611902)
- Select “World Cup Predictor League”
- Search for the pool code “JOKEHARK”. It should take you to the pool labelled “RE/MAX, Rugby & Rewards”. Follow the in-app prompts thereafter to complete your set-up.
- Make your predictions before each game in the 2023 Rugby World Cup tournament. You need to guess by how many points one team will beat the other.
- It’s important that you make a selection for every game because the more accurate your aggregated scores are throughout the tournament, the higher you will rank.
- The person ranked highest at the end of the 2023 Rugby World Cup tournament is the winner.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to any current RE/MAX of Southern Africa brokers, agents, support staff and employees, as well as clients of RE/MAX (current and past) that can be verified by a RE/MAX agent. Entrants must be above the age of 18 years. No fake pages/profiles or entries by bots will be considered as entries into the competition.
- To enter the competition, consumers must:
- Using the Superbru app, select ‘World Cup Predictor League’ & join the pool code “JOKEHARK”
- Within the pool, make a selection for every game during the Rugby World Cup.
- The person ranked highest within the “JOKEHARK” pool at the end of the tournament is the winner.
- Competition runs for the duration of the Rugby World Cup 2023.
- Entrants can only win once. The winner of the overall “RE/MAX, Rugby & Rewards” Superbru pool at the end of the World Cup will win a voucher which covers:
- X1 night’s stay at Kloofzicht Lodge for X2 people sharing in a Deluxe Suite, including breakfast & sunrise hot air balloon flight in the RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon.
- Prize includes X2 return air tickets (if applicable) up to the value of R6,000.
- Any other transport to Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa (Kromdraai Rd, Krugersdorp) will be at the winner’s own expense.
- To redeem their prize, winner will need to email their voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booking will be dependent on availability with AirVentures and Kloofzicht.
- Prize valid until September 2024.
- Winners will be selected based on who wins the Superbru pool. Winners will be contacted via the app and will need to be able to prove that they are a RE/MAX client. If unable to do so, RE/MAX of Southern Africa
- The selected winners’ names may be featured on RE/MAX of Southern Africa social media pages.
- By entering, participants agree to their names and content being shared with no right to claim usage costs or fees. RE/MAX of Southern Africa holds the right to capture footage or request images from the winners when they redeem their prize.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable, and all winners will have to provide an email address within 1 month of being notified to receive their prize. After which, they will forfeit their prize and another winner may be selected. The promoter takes no responsibility for winners who fail to respond to claim the prize.
- All risks in the prizes pass to the winner upon notification of having won a prize.
- RE/MAX of Southern Africa shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against RE/MAX of Southern Africa, its agents and staff.
- RE/MAX of Southern Africa makes no warranties, whether explicit or implied with respect to the prizes.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- Your personal data made available in your entry (signed sole mandate agreement) will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the RE/MAX of Southern Africa, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to RE/MAX of Southern Africa. RE/MAX of Southern Africa will keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. RE/MAX of Southern Africa will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third-parties to use your personal information.
- All entrants indemnify RE/MAX of Southern Africa, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of RE/MAX of Southern Africa.
- RE/MAX of Southern Africa assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. RE/MAX of Southern Africa is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by RE/MAX of Southern Africa on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- This Competition is in no way organised, endorsed or administered by Superbru, Facebook or any other social media forum. Entrants understand that you are providing your information to RE/MAX of Southern Africa and not to Superbru, Facebook or any other social media forum. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition can be directed to the RE/MAX of Southern Africa via the Consumer Advisory Service and not to Superbru Facebook or any other social media forum.