Apartment in Sea Point
This two bedroom apartment and/or third bedroom or study. Two bathrooms and guest toilet. This apartment has style and elegance. Duct air-conditioning is included in the package. Ideal for the small family, newlyweds or the single person that wants to enjoy the good life.
Amazing sea views of the Atlantic Ocean with a backdrop of Signal Hill behind you.
Open plan kitchen sets an ideal location for the fashionable entertainer. Two parking bays in a lock – up garage as well as a storeroom.
Large open deck of approximately 140sqm with sparkling pool and Jacuzzi.
Occupation only in December or January 2018. Not negotiable.
House in Vredehoek
Located in the tranquil suburb of High Cape/Vredehoek this 4 bed, 3 &1/2 bath home allows for spacious outdoor living close to the city. The entertainment area, with open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen, takes full advantage of the Cape’s long hot summer days while the pool provides relief while the sun bakes on the rest of the City Bowl. The views are extensive and one can survey the hustle and bustle of the City or the serenity of the mountain depending on what takes ones fancy. The large main bedroom has a walk through dressing room and wonderful sunny balcony to help you escape the excitement of family life, “me time” is something that everyone deserves. The Upper level with stunning city and sea views has 3 on-suite Bedrooms and a large Study/TV Room. 4th bedroom could always be an office or playroom with a separate entrance. If all of this wasn’t enough there is a large double garage with extra parking for your guests and security gates and an alarm system for those guests who were not invited. Truly a family treat in the heart of High Cape. View today!
Apartment in Three Anchor Bay
This 92sqm. two bed 1 bath apartment is ideal for renovation. West facing, high up with sea views with wrap around balcony. Ideally situated in one of Sea Point/ Three Anchor Bays finest buildings. 24 hour security and includes secure lock up garage. Ideal for renovation.
Garage: R 310.96
House in Victorskloof
This magnificent three storey home, positioned in an expansive forest setting, has exquisite views over Hout Bay and comprises of the following:
- 4 very generously proportioned en suite bedrooms, 3 of which have walk-in closets.
- Large, open-plan living and dining area leading to two additional living and dining areas and large kitchen with separate scullery.
- Double-roomed, open-plan study/office.
- Wrap-around terrace balcony with braai area.
- Guest toilet.
- Laundry room with toilet and walk-in safe situated between the 1st and 2nd levels.
- Very large, heated swimming pool.
- Jacuzzi room with 3 room (2 with en suite bathrooms) attached. This entire area could be turned into a 2 or 3 bedroom flatlet. It could also be used as an entertainment area (games, sauna, bar etc.) or even a combination of both.
- There are also 3 additional small interlinking rooms that could be used for storage or maids quarters. One of the rooms could be perfect as a wine cellar.
- Outside toilet.
- Direct access triple garage.
- Space for 3 cars in front of garages and additional tandem carport.
- Two bedroom cottage.
- The grounds of the entire property have outside lighting
- There is a bore hole
- Sophisticated security with alarm system, camera surveillance with monitors in various rooms and perimeter electric fencing.
Great for a large family or as a GUESTHOUSE.
Rates and taxes: R7836.50