How can you help?
The RE/MAX Foundation has various Giving Programs in place.
Giving back is one of the core values of our organisation and is central to everything we do.
- Existing RE/MAX clients and future RE/MAX clients are encouraged and welcome to contribute to The Foundation.
- Founder Donors can contribute lump sums to The Foundation and be recognised in Platinum, Gold and Silver categories.
- Corporate Donors, in a number of different business categories, can undertake to pay a fixed donation to The Foundation over a period of 3 years.
- RE/MAX Sales Associates can contribute a fixed amount or a percentage per registered deal.
- RE/MAX Offices can contribute fixed amounts monthly, quarterly, bi annually or annually.
- RE/MAX Offices or Office Groups nominate a local Charity/Organisation that they wish to support.
- Sign up for a free My School My Village My Planet card, select RE/MAX Foundation as your beneficiary and donate at no cost to you!
The RE/MAX Foundation is a registered Non-Profit Organisation. Donations made to The RE/MAX Foundation are tax deductable in terms of and subject to the limitations prescribed in Section 18A of the Income Tax Act.
WE ARE COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON FUNDING FROM CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANISATIONS TOGETHER WITH OUR RE/MAX MEMBERSHIP, AND ARE EXTREMELY THANKFUL FOR EVERY DONATION WE RECEIVE.
For more information about our Giving Programs, please contact Sandy Smith on 021 7002000 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the RE/MAX Core Values is Community Involvement. The Formula was introduced in February 2003 and is RE/MAX of Southern Africa's DNA for continued success.
The key points for our Community Involvement are:
- Putting something back
- Showing care
- Social responsibility
- Local presence and visibility
- Giving of yourself