Property in Gauteng
Property for sale in Gauteng is an extremely hot commodity. That’s because this is the action packed beating heart of the country. Despite its small size, it has the highest population of any province due to the bustling cities within its borders. People flock from all over the world to be a part of the prosperity and development it represents.
Working professionals will delight in the amount of urban real estate available while the suburbs provide a pleasant degree of security and peace for families with children. A constant influx of job seekers to areas like, Kempton Park, Germiston and Roodepoort means that apartments and homes are in high demand.
Houses on sale in Gauteng make astute investments, particularly in areas such as:
• Johannesburg –The “city of gold” is the largest in the land, and it’s the economic centre for the whole country. Many people move here for work, and then decide to stay permanently.
• Pretoria –This is South Africa’s administrative capital. Sheltered by fertile hills, the city attracts residents with its monumental architecture and green, leafy public spaces.
• Soweto – People flock to this hub due to its diversity and sense of community. It also has a reputation for vibrancy, excitement and warm welcomes.
• Benoni – Families love this quiet suburban setting. Located amongst majestic lakes, it is hard to imagine a more tranquil place to live.
• Centurion – This is a welcoming, modern city, with ample amenities. The area also features an impressive number of schools, and business districts.
Buy property in Gauteng and discover that you don’t need to be by the coast to have a reason to boast. There area has wide variety of flats, houses, and holiday homes, and RE/MAX real estate professionals are waiting to guide you through the buying process in this competitive area.
Browse our listings today.
Alternatively, if you're interested in selling your Gauteng property, click here